The Ultimate Deadlift Guide for World Class Strength & Skill
The deadlift is the ultimate test of strength. At hardcore gyms, if you are not pulling many wheels, “You ain’t nothin’.”
The “dead” looks deceptively simple: Anyone can pick up a weight from the ground.
True. But not many can pick up a lot of weight—and even fewer can do it without blowing out their backs. “Dead” in the lift’s name is there for a reason.
All top deadlifters are ultimate technicians polishing their skill with as much attention and precision as archers and acrobats. If you are not willing to do this, go find a you-get-what-you-pay-for deadlift tutorial on YouTube and make an appointment with a chiropractor. But if you are ready to join the club of the strong and the skilled, KNOCK 'EM DEAD is for you.
At StrongFirst we treat the deadlift as the “health lift,” the name old time strongmen gave to a similar exercise. For us not getting hurt is not enough; our mission is to make you healthier and more resilient! Our deadlift technique has been refined from the best of what top lifters, medical professionals, and spine biomechanists have to offer.
Let Fabio Zonin, StrongFirst Certified Master Instructor and big puller introduce you to the intricacies of expert deadlifting:
- Disassemble the deadlift down to its tiniest components and put it back together strong and safe.
- If you are coming from a kettlebell background, make an effortless transition to he barbell. The skills you learn at our School of Strength are totally compatible with multiple strength tools.
- Learn the pros and the cons of the conventional and the sumo deadlift styles and pick the right one for you.
- Personalize your stance and grip according to your individual structure.
- Learn StrongFirst gold standard performance cues: the best of Eastern European and Western science, intuitive discoveries of the finest coaches and lifters around the world, plus insights from medical professionals, polished and systematized to help you develop championship technique in record time.
- Learn how to max like a pro—and when to take it easy.
- Get two state-of-the-art training plans—with detailed instructions on how to personalize them—that combine one of the two most successful strength training methodologies in history with StrongFirst innovation. Guaranteed to work.
- Because the deadlift is not only the ultimate lift but also one of the best total body strength exercises, excelling at it will imrove your sprinting, jumping, striking, throwing…
Whether it is your first barbell rodeo, or you are an experienced lifter ready to go to the next level, get this course and knock ‘em dead with your strength!