Master the Snatch, the Tsar of Kettlebell Lifts
An iron back. A grip of steel. Hard charging hips. Explosive legs. Shoulders swelling with muscle. Ruthless endurance. Aggressive fat loss. The hard style snatch does it all.
WARNING: Kettlebell swing and get-up proficiency are prerequisite. Achieve it through Kettlebell Simple & Sinister online course, then take on the snatch.
Since we introduced this exercise to the West over two decades ago, we have refined it to the nth degree. In this course Derek Toshner, StrongFirst Certified Master Instructor, 14x Tactical Strength Challenge champion, and an all-around super athlete will teach you:
- Totally updated fast track sequence to snatch mastery
- Mobility drills for an effortless lockout
- Two types of grip for maximal performance and skin protection
- Sophisticated breathing strategies—when snatching and when resting
- The best “same but different” snatch variations
- Old-time strongmen’s favorite snatches: dead, hang, power, muscle, split
- Strategies for optimizing performance in different events
- 10 best-in-class training plans:
- 3 progressively more challenging beginner programs powered by A+A and specialized variety to accelerate skill acquisition while building muscle, power, and capacity
- 3 Strong Endurance™ intermediate plans for outdoor adventures and SFG cert preparation (2 out the 3 plans build muscle; all burn fat)
- 4 advanced plans for ruthless endurance for combat sports, Tactical Strength Challenge, and Secret Service Snatch Test