There are times when simply enduring is not enough. One must carry on at a high level of strength or power.
A football game. A wrestling match. An obstacle course in a full kit. Moving grandma’s antique furniture.
For decades such endurance had been built with “met cons.” Then a top sports scientist reframed the question and changed history…
What if instead of training the athlete to tolerate ever increasing concentrations of lactic acid we trained him to produce less of it?
Anti-glycolytic training (AGT) was born.
Our Strong Endurance™ curriculum is the last word in AGT. It consolidates the best of the Eastern European and Western research with StrongFirst’s experience.
From Chase Sexton winning the Supercross Championship, to Justin Verlander receiving the Cy Young award, all my athletes across the board have greatly benefited from Strong Endurance protocols.
Not only does Strong Endurance provide great templates to follow, more importantly, it opens up a world of knowledge to create sound, science based programming for all your athletes and students.
—Peter Park, strength and conditioning coach to professional athletes
For those of you who have been unable to take Pavel’s seminar, we have filmed a streamlined version. Watch STRONG ENDURANCE express in your living room without the risk of getting “volunteered” for a demo in front of the class. (Hover over each of the 10 modules to get an idea of what else you will learn.)
After watching 4 hours of lecture and 1 hour of demoes by our instructors, download these plans and templates:
- 3 “Metal Heart” kettlebell snatch or swing plans for ruthless endurance and aggressive fat loss
- Strength Aerobics template for fighters
- 2 Strength Aerobics circuits for combat and team sports (one with a barbell and the other with any type of resistance)
- 3 powerful pullup protocols:
- Failproof routine for beginners
- Fast acting strength endurance plan for intermediates
- State-of-the-art serial-interval method for the advanced (also a great lesson in programming)
- Scientific plan to excel at the NFL combine bench press
- A straight path to 100 consecutive pushups
- Super Slow 2.0 template for building slow twitch fibers for endurance sports (kettlebell, barbell, dumbbell, or bodyweight; you choose the exercises)
- A wealth of AXE (aerobic exercise for type IIX fast fibers) applicable knowledge:
- AXE sprints’ guidelines for team sports
- AXE heavy kettlebell snatch plan for the Tactical Strength Challenge
- AXE jump circuit for basketball and volleyball players’ endurance
- Awesome barbell AXE circuit for any athlete
- Develop striking power and power endurance by throwing a kettlebell or a rock according to the AXE rules
- 3 serial-repeat AXE templates for combat and game athletes (applicable to sport-specific skills like striking and throwing and to general training with a kettlebell, barbell, bodyweight, and more)
- “Alt-S&S” kettlebell swing progression
- Aerobic bodyweight lunge protocol from biathlon that works for anyone seeking outdoor endurance and fat loss—plus the rules of anti-glycolytic uphill running
- Classic hard style Rx for building multiple qualities (power, power endurance, cardiorespiratory endurance, muscle building, fat loss) with heavy kettlebells
- Double kettlebell C&J plan for muscle hypertrophy, fat loss, and conditioning
- Heavy kettlebell swing plus military press unconventional muscle builder
- 3 variations of a radical Soviet muscle building template
- An incredibly tough but surprisingly low acid peaking template for fighters—prepare your mind without trashing your body
While delivering remarkable performance and body composition improvements, anti-glycolytic training will fortify your health.
The primary adaptation target of anti-glycolytic training are mitochondria. They are a lot more than our cells’ power plants. Scientists call them “the masters of life and death.” Healthy, strong, and abundant mitochondria make you more resilient to a variety of stressors: cold, heat, altitude, infection, poison, radiation, etc. On the other hand, mitochondrial dysfunction is a likely cause of cardiovascular and neurodegenerative diseases, cancer, diabetes, obesity, and aging.
Beef up your mitochondria and your health with Strong Endurance while reaching your athletic and body composition goals.
Staying power and health to you!